Here’s what you can always expect from Regency Residential
A History of Performance
If you’re looking for a home, condo, certified green property, new construction, existing desert area home for sale, investment property, or land to build a home on, Regency Residential can manage the transaction from start to finish.
We have remained the Valley’s premiere luxury property specialists for over a decade, and look forward to continuing to help our Valley’s residents attain their real estate dreams for many more years to come.
- A steadfast track record of over 300 home sales since 2005.
- A minimum of eight open houses per month for every client, which increases the odds of finding the right buyer for each home.
- A proprietary and customized marketing package that is utilized for each listing.
- Accuracy in screening buyers and strategically pricing each home to help secure the highest bid and streamline the selling process.
- A boutique firm comprised of seasoned negotiators that know how to maneuver factors to close the deal.
Our Marketing Approach
(Drone and 360 Virtual Tours)
Bi-fold Property Brochures
“For Sale” Signage
Open House Guide
24/7 Online Presence
Excellence from Listing to Close
The Regency Residential team help your property stand out, attract the right buyers, negotiate and close the transaction.
You will generate the most activity from agents and buyers if you price your home right. It will increase the likelihood of one written offer within the first 30 days that your home is on the market.
We go the extra mile by personally analyzing the structural value of your home and considering neighborhood features and amenities that factor into valuing your home.
Prepare Your Home
In order to get the highest market value for your home and stand out among competing homes in a similar price range, you must remember that the first impression counts.
Regency Residential can provide a personalized list of tips that will help maximize the appearance of the interior and exterior of your home.
The Closing Process
This finalizes the sale of your home and makes everything official. When your home closes, you get paid and the buyer receives the deed to your home.
We will guide you through all the details and make sure taxes, title searches, real estate commissions and other closing costs are paid, ensure the buyer’s title is recorded, and ensure you receive any monies due to you.